Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Don't you Love AND Hate when….

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

This wouldn't fit particularly well in the love OR hate thread, so I had to make up one with BOTH. LOL!!!

So, don't you LOVE it when you find that special place on the planet (a small dead end road in my neighborhood) where you can get your car going REALLY fast without the danger of other vehicles, or side roads for cops to hide on….

Don't you LOVE the feeling of gunning your car to see if you can reach 100 mph before you have to brake to make your tu?

Don't you HATE hitting 100 mph, coming up over the hill and find yourself hood to hood with a police officer who's parked at the end of said Dead End Road??

Don't you LOVE the fact that he didn't have his laser gun on you and you got away with it?!

*note to self*  -  Safe little dead end road – not safe NO-MO!

Hehehehehehe

[img:width=60&height=44]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292093456_49_FT56988_rolling_on_the_floor_laughting.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

LOL! You crazy!

Let's just call you The Bandit….lmfao…

LOL…….
        The rehab nurse in me says….be careful…and the rest of me say…..don't listen to her…LOL

I Love it when I get a new package of papers (cardstock)…and I use my thumbnail to open the package…..and I HATE it when….I start swearing like a sailor because I have just sliced through the tip of my thumb with multiple pieces of cardstock….OUCH! I was afraid to look…they were kind of deep.

I like Krissy's story better!

Oh wow! My saying is….Enjoy the ride! Just be careful….I'm thinking of trading my Lexus SUV in for a sweet ride….It's time to enjoy life a little more….

Snagg1
          Send PM

ROFL~!!! Wooops!

Mr Po Po

[img:width=50&height=50]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292105305_38_FT56988_1288917248_13_ft46528_watching.gif[/img]

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hehehehehehe

[img:width=60&height=44]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292093456_49_FT56988_rolling_on_the_floor_laughting.gif[/img]

Ditto

[img:width=60&height=44]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1292105373_36_FT56988_rolling_on_the_floor_1.gif[/img]

You people are killing me Krissy, good/bad story.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

oh Krissy I hear ya girl…my car is always screaming at me to bu off some built up carbon … and a few times I have come around a coer and whopps a copper. Lucky for me so far he usually has another customer, and a radar detector helps too 🙂 hehe

I see Heather!!!!! Gorgeous!!! I'll tell ya, Swirlyville has the most beautiful women!!!

Thanks….
              I figured I better get a photo up..
              I like being able to put a picture with the name…easier for me to figure out who everyone is…figured I should do the same. I was 10 lbs lighter…lol..working on that.

Hugs to you all!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Guess you'll have to find a different road to 'race on'….. 🙂

Krissy, ROTFL!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.