Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop downloaded software

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

has anyone bought PSE from the Adobe store and downloaded the software? I'm just wondering about not having a hard copy, what would you do if you had to re install for whatever reasons.

They are offering to all North America the pse 9 for 59.00 us after $20 mail in rebate. I think that is as good as I can get here in Canada. I'd just rather have the actual cd.

I go my PSE 8 from Adobe.com
    When you download from them, you have an account were you log-on and you can reinstall your product from the website if you need to. You don't have to pay again, and they are always handy to help with problems with your software.

Thanks for the info, Debbie!!! Good to know!

Back your computer up on an exteal hard drive. Then you don't lose anything.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I go my PSE 8 from Adobe.com
      When you download from them, you have an account were you log-on and you can reinstall your product from the website if you need to. You don't have to pay again, and they are always handy to help with problems with your software.

Also, look as you buy, you may have the right to install on more than one computer. Anyway, yes, I keep a hard copy of my account info.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Back your computer up on an exteal hard drive. Then you don't lose anything.

Thinking about getting one of those. We have sooooooo much stuff on our computer, if it crashed we'd be in deep shit.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

has anyone bought PSE from the Adobe store and downloaded the software? I'm just wondering about not having a hard copy, what would you do if you had to re install for whatever reasons.

They are offering to all North America the pse 9 for 59.00 us after $20 mail in rebate. I think that is as good as I can get here in Canada. I'd just rather have the actual cd.

thanks Bonnie..I think my trial version ends this week so I will just buy it online then 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Ok got mine today yippeeee 🙂 not too sure how much I can fart around with it until after xmas…I have comapnay starting to arrive in 3 days…and here until pretty much till the new year 🙂 But I can not wait to start and I will be talking lots of pics in the next 2 weeks to work on.

Ok got mine today yippeeee 🙂 not too sure how much I can fart around with it until after xmas…I have comapnay starting to arrive in 3 days…and here until pretty much till the new year 🙂 But I can not wait to start and I will be talking lots of pics in the next 2 weeks to work on.

You will just have sooooo much fun trying out every action on every photo! I'm excited for you!!!

Ohhhhhh Bonnie's gonna be playin now! Can't wait to see what she comes up with.

YEEE HAAAA! I bought mine last night too! But, I gotta get my computer updated with more RAM and a few other things. Thats for Christmas too! Time to study tutorials! I know LisaN has some good ones!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.