Home Forums Scrap Chat SQOTW SQOTW – Dreaming….

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  anniescraps 1 year ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GinnyH
    GinnyH
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hey ladies, the weather here in the UK today is FOUL! So here’s my question….. where in the world would you like to jet off to today to get those new amazing photos of places and family to scrap about?

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by GinnyH GinnyH.

ginny 🙂

GinnyH
      GinnyH
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Me, I actually have two places I would love to take my family to – to get the most amazing photos to scrap about!
        1, Wyoming – the scenery would be just stunning, I love wild places where you can just lose yourself in the scenery.
        2, Venice – I have a little love affair with Italy but have never been there! I would just love to have a photo of us in a gondola to scrap!

What about you?

ginny 🙂

msjan1
        msjan1
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

oooo! Yes, Italy would be nice. An exotic beach would be amazing. Australia for a safari.

Bec
          Bec
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Oh I’d love to go to a tropical island somewhere, as long as its warm.
            I’d like to tour Europe one day also

StephD
            StephD
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I’ve always wanted to go to Greece, it looks so beautiful!

Please visit my blog: http://scrappers-heavencanada.blogspot.ca/

Peggy
              Peggy
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Nothing too exotic here, just wherever they are – we’re a bit spread out, unfortunately.
                I’d love to get them all together for a few days in NYC – so many wonderful places to visit…

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

anniescraps
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I’m thinking back to the east coast where all the family lives. I’m with you Peggy on NYC! Love taking the train into Penn station. Most of my family lives in Pt. Pleasant. When I lived in NJ we would do an annual Christmas in NY with the kids. Miss those days! The hubs and I were talking about taking our little grandson maybe next year for the Christmas season and spend it with family…here’s hoping!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.