Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Due date 31th july-ATC-SWAP with “Twilight-theme” and a prize

This topic contains 88 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)
  • Author

New sign up because I do not remember all that signed up….

Open for ALL at Swirlydoos!!

All is a secret!! (Read under prize)
    Hostess: Jannike aka Rosjen

Sign up end: July 24th (I´m in Cyprus 9-17th of July and is not here, so you know))
    Due Date: August 15th Longer?
    – Ship to
    I send you a PM with my address
    – We are going to do Twilight/darkness as a theme
    – Each card should be 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 and can be portrait or landscape.
    – Cards need to be at least cardstock weight, not just pp.
    – IMPORTANT! EVERY card needs to have at least your Swirly name and the date on the back. Feel free to write whatever you would like… but at least this info must be included. If you don´t, it makes it very difficult for me when I handle them.
    – You MUST use at least 3 techniques/embellishments on each card (examples are — but are NOT limited to: flowers, metal, ink, ribbon, fiber, buttons, doodleing, brads, chalk, stamping ETC.)
    – At least one piece of something from a swirlydoos-kit.
    – You can put cards in a bag by theme.
    – the # of cards you send in will be the # you receive back.
    – include a retu address label, and envie. If no retu envie is included, I'll re-use the one that was sent.
    – I pay the retu-postage since I live in Sweden.
    I hope you will join and that it doesn´t scare you away that I live in Sweden.
    You´re doing same quantity ATC as you are in the group. are there five, you are doing five incl. yourself. And send me ALL!

Twilight The movies

They can be jolly, dark, vintage, cake ….you decide.
    For you that wonder, where do I find pics, I found several under google/picture. (if you want to use pics)
    Open for more suggestion of spots!
    PRIZE!!
    All is a secret!!
    I´ll take pic´s and put it up here when I get all the ATC!
    And then you all can vote, without knowing who did what and I will send out a prize!!
    If you have any questions… do not hesitate to ask!
    (Please correct me if my english is wrong!)

Group
    Twilight The movies
    – Jannike/Rosjen !heart
    – Lone
    – Bonnie !heart
    – Rae !heart
    – Debra !heart
    – Maria !heart

🙂 🙂 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm in!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Meeee!

Snagg1
          Send PM

I was in! The original due date was July 31, can we still do that date. I'm kinda prepared to do that date..lol.

I was in! The original due date was July 31, can we still do that date. I'm kinda prepared to do that date..lol.

It´s ok with me, but with all that happen with the site I wanted to give more time to sign up. I still hope that some more will join!! !heart

Snagg1
            Send PM

Yeah I think you're right, we need more to sign up. I just wanted to make sure we weren't having them due before July 31 cause then mine wouldnt be done. I have collected my supplies, but haven't started them yet in case we don't do them.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have done mine, so I'm ready whenever the due date is! Can we show them here, or does have to be a secret until due date?

I want to join…. I've never done one before so this will be new for me. 🙂

I want to join…. I've never done one before so this will be new for me. 🙂

You are more then welcome!!

I have done mine, so I'm ready whenever the due date is! Can we show them here, or does have to be a secret until due date?

It´s a secret!!! 8) I will put up the and all can vote and will send out a prize!!

It would be fun if there was more girlz that would like to join!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I thought more people would join! Oh well. I have to get started now!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I finished my cards. That was a lot of fun. But, dh thinks it's ridiculous- he's been making fun of me for it. I didn't even tell him I was doing this, but when he saw all the gothic looking papers and embellies, he askd, What are you doing? It doesn't have anything to do with Twilight, DOES IT? LOL!

I finished my cards. That was a lot of fun. But, dh thinks it's ridiculous- he's been making fun of me for it. I didn't even tell him I was doing this, but when he saw all the gothic looking papers and embellies, he askd, What are you doing? It doesn't have anything to do with Twilight, DOES IT? LOL!

LOL And it´s hot and warm outside! Here is really summer and it´s to hot to be in my scraproom, but I have started mine!

Here is my adress by the way!

Jannike Nilsson
                  Gamletullsgatan 23
                  302 27 Halmstad
                  SWEDEN

Do you like Roxette? They are from my hometown!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Okay, I will get those in the mail tomorrow!

That's cool that Roxette is from your hometown!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 90 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.