This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Check out the Swirlydoos blog for the little tut I did for DD ;D

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

TFS Ang.. I had no idea you could dye DD!

cool! tfs

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

verrrry nice!!! thank you!!!

Thanks for the tutorial. How cool!

Gotta get some of that stuff!! TFS!

Since Tina sent me a HUGE TUB I dyed some with alcohol ink right away!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Thanks, Angela!!!!!

I'm not surprised! You are th Queen of Ink!

TFS! i gotta use this stuff more, now that i found it at m's, i'm not so scared to use it up 🙂

Wow! That is awesome – thanks for sharing – never would have thought of it myself.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Very Cool Ang!!!! You are so cleaver. TFS!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanks, Angela!!!!!

Ah Peggy! I'm I gonna have to tattoo my name on your hand??!?! :P ;D :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for the tut – very cool stuff.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Same here, got a big bag a dyed it with black alcohol ink. Looked cool!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.