Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots E-Book Toot!!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I was contacted by an Australian Scrapbook Artist last year about alowing her to use my blog and some of my tutorials for an ebook she was putting together..Well the book is done and she will be sending me a copy!!! I cant wait to see what she has included!! There will be a wealth of information in the ebook to save scrappers time and money!! I will let you know when she sends it to me. Here is her advertisment.

http://saveonscrapbookingnow.com/%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

That is cool! I saw this somewhere else but didn't know you were in it! Congrats! ;D

Snagg1
      Send PM

That's awesome Lis. I wonder if it is the same lady who emailed me? I should check my email.

OMG~ I just check your link and it is the same lady!! I should go check my email. *grinz*

Congrats Lisa!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wow that is sweeeeeeet 🙂

Way too cool!

That's awesome Lis. I wonder if it is the same lady who emailed me? I should check my email.

OMG~ I just check your link and it is the same lady!! I should go check my email. *grinz*

That would be awesome!!!! I did refer to her a few Swirly girls and others who put out a lot of tutorials!! You were one of them!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That's way cool!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

[quote]

That would be awesome!!!! I did refer to her a few Swirly girls and others who put out a lot of tutorials!! You were one of them!!
            [/quote]

Aren't you sweet! ;D

Snagg1
              Send PM

congrats sweetie!

Congratulations, Lisa!

Congrats Lisa! That's awesome! I just finished making a flower using one of your Tuts and it rocks! I can't stop staring at it..my hubby couldn't believe it was a flower made out of paper! Thanks again Queen Tut!

OMG! I saw this add when I was surfing the net some time ago. Never thought one of the Savages would be helping to write it! WTG!!

I still hope that you are making that book with all your flower tuts in it. I know that we have them here, but having a signed copy would be so awesome!

BTW….your blog totally rocks!

That is freakin COOL!!!

That is just so cool. Congrats and you keep right on working on your own project because someday we'll all be getting your signed first edition.

She did cite you, right?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.