Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Easy Gift Bag Decorating Tutorial

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Here's a link to the video tutorial on how to decorate a gift bag, from plain to fancy in under ten minutes! http://swirlydoos.blogspot.com/2013/12/easy-gift-bag-decorating-video-tutorial.html

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great Video Rae. Quick and easy gift bags are a great idea and so much more cute than store bought bags.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

They are- and most of us have scraps of paper that make this VERY cost effective. You could go to Michaels and pick up bags, raffia, and some flower sprigs in the floral department for under $20, add some scrappy scraps and embellishments, and have gorgeous bags! I'm even reusing gift bags we used last year that are store bought, but adding some ribbon and stuff. 🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great video Rae, I love how your bags tued out!

LOVE the gift bag, Rae! Wonderful video! Thanks for sharing!

Rae, that gift bag is so gorgeous! I loved watching the video!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Wow, Rae! So creative….love it!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Gorgeous Rae!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

These ARE easy and they are gorgeous, too!!!!
                Thanks, Rae, a perfect way to use scraps and leftovers!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.