Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Eclipse

This topic contains 97 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)
  • Author

Ok is it just me or does Bella need a slap? Does that girl ever crack a smile. Oh wait she cracked a very small one in this movie. I find her acting (Kristen) to be very monotone and she is kinda depressing. One thing I will say is I liked the movie way better than the book. I found the book eclipse to be long and slightly boring.

I loved her in this one. Bella is to, she isn't a happy person to begin with. She has an inteal debate that I thought she did well with in this movie! I am gonna go see it again today with my niece.

Eclipse was my favorite book out of them all!

YES, we went the other night…….it was AWESOME!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm sorry…she can not act!!!
      Every time I watch the Twilight movies I think couldn't they find a better actress.

I love the movies but the books are a million times better!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I disagree! Heehee, I think the books for the most part suck. :p I think that as a writer, Stephanie Meyers lacks the descriptive element to set her story. Now, that being said, I love the story, the love, the indecision, the passion, the Vamps, all of that is good, but I have a serious issue with her writing style. It sucks.

But, I will watch the movies over and over!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I love her!! In the book Bella is the same way and Kristen is portraying her to a T. Like Manda said she is to with two men, with wanting to be a vamp, with getting killed lol. This is my favorite so far!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
          Send PM

I agree with Angelica! I LOVED the books, but I am not a fan of the movies. I think the acting is terrible and I think some of the special effects make the movie look like they were 'made for tv movies'! Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Twilight fan, I just am not thrilled with the movies.

Yeah I am a minority member! I loved Eclipse, her writing style FINALLY got a bit better and I think her editor's improved as well!

Now for Breaking Dawn, it is much better written than Twilight or New Moon but the story goes…WOOOOP…what the heck?? LOL!!!

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL, yea, I have to admit, Breaking Dawn was my least favorite of the series. Pregnant with a half vampire baby?! Drinking blood to keep you alive while pregnant?! Really??!!! I skipped through a lot of the last book! I think it will be very interesting how they make all of that into a movie without making people want to throw up!

I loved Twilight and New Moon and thought Stephanie Meyers did a great job with the character of Edward and Bella and their inteal stuggles. However, you are getting the depth of their struggle by reading the books. Not so sure I agree that if you had never read the books you would get the depth there from seeing the movie. I think Kristin is a bad actress. I think the acting is WAY better than it was in Twilight for all the actors especially Edward and Bella but I still think she sucks. (sorry) I did not like the book eclipse, I felt like she wrote it just to keep going and I liked progression of having the last book Breaking Dawn but felt it was very long and alot of
            [img:width=42&height=20]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278353462_38_FT1755_blahblah1.gif[/img] that could have been edited out. I read the books a long time ago when they first came out so I'm not remembering Bella to be quite so miserable. I know she was shy and akward and didn't fit in but I remember her being funny too. In the movie she makes me want to take a prozac!

[img:width=45&height=53]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278353652_38_FT1755_sign0082.gif[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yeah I am a minority member! I loved Eclipse, her writing style FINALLY got a bit better and I think her editor's improved as well! Now for Breaking Dawn, it is much better written than Twilight or New Moon but the story goes…WOOOOP…what the heck?? LOL!!!

No doubt…  At the end of Breaking Dawn I was like huh?  That's it?  WTH!!??  I really want her to write about Renesme and Jacob once, she grows up.  I feel like there is SOOO Much more that needs to be dealt with when it comes to the Volturi.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

lol…I think she just wanted to finish the series…heehee!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Has any one read the..what's it called….Bree or something?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

No.. I just mentioned this too, in another thread. I want to read it, but I want to see what people think first.

I just saw Eclipse on Friday and thought it was pretty good. I agree that the actress that played Bella is terrible although she is better in this one. I need to re-read the books – it's been a while….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 99 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.