Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions Education Team Videos

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I thought I'd ask again. 🙂

Do you have any suggestions for education team videos? Let us know!!!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Rae, how about instructions on all of the mixed media kit stuff?
        and (serious here), I'd love step by step on flower and embellie layering, where to start and when to stop and hoe to make it all look just right.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

We can definitely work on the mixed media stuff.
          I'll also get to work on the layering and clustering. Of course, you know, that will just be MY take on it- I don't know how helpful it would be?? But, if we at least get the conversation started, I know everyone will have something to add to complete the conversation!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Do you guys like to see start to finish projects? We have a poll on here asking what kind of projects people are interested in, so I'm just wondering if y'all want to see more start to finish layouts??

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I love to see start to finish layouts. Watching others process, I tend to see things that I never would have thought to do. Does that make sense?

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Yep. 🙂

I totally agree with Kim!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Well, we can definitely do more videos of layouts!

I would love to see more of the mixed media kit in use – on projects, card and layouts. It's sometimes hard to start using a new media, even if it's not so different than other medias I already have.

Hanne, I used the olive papersoft on most of my wood pieces – the olive embossing powder on my stamped and cut out twigs (writing home LO) The Heidi Swapp spray ink on my leaves, created from the green ribbon and on some flowers (Chubby little feet LO) the only thing I didn't used yet, is the facet lack, which to me, pretty much seems like a pearlescent crackle paint.

Thanks, Paulien, I will take a look at this.

Definitely more start to finish videos and even more anatomy of a LO.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Hanne, I used the olive papersoft on most of my wood pieces – the olive embossing powder on my stamped and cut out twigs (writing home LO) The Heidi Swapp spray ink on my leaves, created from the green ribbon and on some flowers (Chubby little feet LO) the only thing I didn't used yet, is the facet lack, which to me, pretty much seems like a pearlescent crackle paint.

I can't believe you cut out those twigs, Paulien! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Definitely more start to finish videos and even more anatomy of a LO.

So doable! I'm planning out a cigar box, so maybe I will do a start to finish on that.

[quote]

I can't believe you cut out those twigs, Paulien! 🙂
                      [/quote]

Ha, that is what I said to myself, whilst cutting! lol

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.