Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff embarrassed

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Okay…so I posted one of my layouts the other day…and was trying to figure out why I couldn't find it….and I accidentally put it in the designer gallery…OMGoodness! That is super embarrassing….I removed them…and put them where they should be. I didn't realize that there was more than one Simply Irresistible scetions…lol.

Should I put photos in my own gallery too?

LOL…I just uploaded something in the sketch gallery and was wondering also if I should put it in my gallery

SURE girl's!!! Post to your personal galleries too!!!

POST POST POST!!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

No need to be embarrassed!!

We are all so happy that you are posting in the gallery!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Been there, done that – No Worries!!

Heather – please do not be embarrassed. Goodness NO!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

oh my first post in the gallery last month was a nitemare too….I had extra albums made, somehow one of them thimble thingys ended up on there with MY NAME on it hehehehe…….I started to panic and sent Krissy a msg for help 🙂 She was great …..and I have been buggin her every since 🙂 <<<waves to Krissy hehe

She is GREAT!!

I usually post in the kit gallery and my own gallery..and if it's in the challenge, I do all 3!

OK will post in my album to then 🙂

Good to know….thanks! I just need to rename my own album…lol.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

We've ALL posted in weird places before we knew what we were doing…. and after….. don't sweat the small stuff…..

SURE girl's!!! Post to your personal galleries too!!!

POST POST POST!!!!!

Ditto!!!

I did the exact same thing my first gallery post. Plus, I emailed the entire membership of Swirlydoos when I sent a PM to one Sista! No one know what I was talking about????

I did the exact same thing my first gallery post. Plus, I emailed the entire membership of Swirlydoos when I sent a PM to one Sista! No one know what I was talking about????

That is great Debbie! Good to know! I feel much better 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.