Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Excited but nervous….

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

My DGD is going to be the flower girl this weekend in a big wedding. I just know that she is going to cry and refuse to do what she is supposed to do. She's barely two….but what can a baby mess up….right??? I thought about having a bridesmaid pull her down the aisle in a little decorated wagon….That would be adorable…and she would ride in a wagon. This afteoon is the rehearsal…I'm nervous!

Snagg1
      Send PM

awwww, how cute! Take lots of pics!!!

You could always have someone standing at the other end of the aisle with a cracker or her favorite thing to munch on. Good Luck!!!

Good luck!

Oh have fun!!! She will be fine!

I'm charging my camera right now. I saw an entire wedding book that was photoshopped using Florabella. It was so beautiful. It gave an old time look that was just perfect….

She'll be fine! Make sure you share your photos with us!!!!

Debbie , she will be fine..if not there will be lots of adorable photos to scrap anyway

Oh she'll be ok..just make sure she has a nap first..lol I leaed the hard way on that one! Can't wait to see pics!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie, she probably won't be the best-rehearsed member of the wedding but because of that, she'll certainly be the cutest!!!! Let her be, she'll be fine, and have yourself a great time!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

She'll be fine!!! And any 'mistakes' will become treasured memories….. Have FUN!!!

I am sure all willgo great. I know you will take loads of photos. Just have fun. Hugs Tracy

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Aww, what great pics that'll make!! She'll be fine!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

You were all right! She loves being in weddings!! lol I thought she would be a clinging vine, but not my girl. She was looking at everything and having a blast. When she walked down the isle, she came and sat by me. She started throwing the leaves on the floor during the ceremony…and then announced, Time to clean up! It was priceless.
            She did get antsy and threw her basket at me….She got a school teacher look on that little trick! It was fun. Haven't looked at pics yet….going there now.

Snagg1
              Send PM

How cute Time to clean up LOL!! Can't wait to see some of them scrapped!

COOL!!!! Glad you had a good time and all went well!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.