Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Exercise Accountability Thread

This topic contains 158 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)
  • Author

Ok I am going to start an exercise accountability thread. I will tell you what I did for exercise every day and you have to do…. um something. ( I was going to say at least half of what I did but I don't want to kill anyone.)
    (You have to do something other than exercise your fingers on the swirlydoos keyboard)

Today:
    I ran 1 mile on the treadmill in 11 minutes.
    I biked 4 miles on the stationary bike at a level 10 and speed of 10. (20 mins)
    I rowed 3000 meters. (20 mins)

What did you do today???

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Holy cow Lisa..that is freaking awesome!! You go girl!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Awwww Lisa….I read your thread!!! That's awesome! You're inspiring me. I'm going to wear my pedometer to work tomorrow…..

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I just did 40 minutes on the treadmill. Ran for 20 and walked on an incline for 20.

I sat on my ass for 7 hours listening to why rapists and wife beaters should be released on bail?
        Guess that wasn't what you had in mind.

Which translates to excercising my self control.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Um, I had 2 drinks, ate a delish steak and baked potato and walked around my yard. Ok ,better tomorrow!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I sat on my ass for 7 hours listening to why rapists and wife beaters should be released on bail?
          Guess that wasn't what you had in mind.

Aw crap. My bad. I meant ALLEDGED rapist or ALLEDGED wife beaters.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Well I did do some floor exercises today, nonthing like Lisa though that is insane girl, you go 🙂

Self control doesn't really bu enough calories to get your ass slim. Neither does drinking whilst dining on steak and potatoes.

(this is the tough love thread so if you hit reply and have not actually broken a sweat you will get the Jillian Michaels treatment)

But you girls who lifted your legs to get them toned and walked AND ran on that treadmill. YAY!!!!

OH…AND THIS WAS MY EASY DAY!!! I already did my hard workouts this week.

Tomorrow I may just do an easy 3 mile walk in the moing. We'll see. ;)

Today..I sat on the sofa while drinking Pina Coladas and playing with my glimmer mists! LMAO

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I bued a gazillion callories during the 10 hours it took me to clean up my scraproom and my second scraproom – the spare bedroom!! My God…I will NEVER NEVER again let it get that bad!!!! I found Christmas stuff buried in the rubble!!!! Bad Robin!!! But, I sure got a work out!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Self control doesn't really bu enough calories to get your ass slim. Neither does drinking whilst dining on steak and potatoes.

(this is the tough love thread so if you hit reply and have not actually broken a sweat you will get the Jillian Michaels treatment)

But you girls who lifted your legs to get them toned and walked AND ran on that treadmill. YAY!!!!

OH…AND THIS WAS MY EASY DAY!!! I already did my hard workouts this week.

Tomorrow I may just do an easy 3 mile walk in the moing. We'll see. ;)

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

So last summer, when I was visiting family in upstate NY, DS was going to the HS track to run 4 miles each moing. We figured that was 1 mile each for him, my sister, my BIL and me. We've been keeping this up ever since.

(Sorry Lisa, but you know us… Remember the pre-hack accountability thread? We ended up discussing the best pasta sauce (or, more correctly, gravy) and things of that nature.)

I know that I should get more exercise. Part of it is laziness, part is that my knees are beginning to hate me.

Okay, this weekend I am going to get sneakers (I have NONE, out of 70 pairs of shoes….BAD!) Kelly aired up my bike tires and we are ALL going to start riding together in the afteoon-evenings. I am going to start running, but I have a dilemma.

I already wake up at 5:30 and I am not waking up any earlier to exercise. Is running in the evening good or bad or does it even matter? I thought about alteating, I am setting a sched for some get up and GO!!

Oh, I live 30 min from the nearest gym, so, unfortunately, that is out. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.