Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Prayer Requests Extra Prayers needed

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Sorry girls, it's me again. I need some extra prayers right now. Life is really hitting hard. Broken sewer under slab foundation/plumber prblems/insurance issues. It seems all I have done for a ear is fight, fill out paper work, pay enormous bills, medical,etc. This month is the month that David went into a coma last year and it is hitting me hard. Our busy, long hour days started at work – everyone else in schools gets off but we work harder in the summer.

I had been handling things really well, reading books, blogs and attended a few group meetings on surviving a spouse. Joined a new church with a woman's single group that has embraced me like a long lost child. Depending on God and close to Him, but…… feel like I am falling apart. I know this is normal, bt I am so tired…..you know the sick & tired.

I need those extra prayers right now for peace, comfort & happiness. And cheering up so I don't slip into a pity party.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Prayer and hugs to you my friend. You are doing all the right things in finding support and we are here for and love you too.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Praying that things start looking up for and you find some rest and peace

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Sending prayers your way!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Joy, {{{HUGS}}} and prayers.
              You're not falling apart, this is going to be a year of off and on remembers and it doesn't help that you're facing bills and home repairs on top of it all.
              Embrace the new friendships that you've made at your church as well as the ones that you've had for so long and remember that as time goes on it DOES get easier.
              You may want to watch this speech. Mr. Biden is speaking to Gold Star families, but what he says about grief is so very true. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZ6UfXm410

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Prayers and hugs being sent your way…

Definitely sending extra prayers your way.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh Joy, sending you kisses, hugs, and prayers!!!

You are in my prayers, Joy!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Peggy, thanks , great video. Everyone else, thanks for the prayers.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Praying for you Joy. Grief… aw grief… it comes in waves of its own… and there is no stopping it. Ride it out, live through it, and as Mr. Biden says the good days will start to outnumber the bad. (That was a wonderful video Peggy. Thanks for sharing.) Praying for you!

Huge ginormous Swirly hugs Joy!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Hugs Joy. Hang in there. Prayers heading your way.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Aahh Joy, this first year stuff can be so hard on a person and all of the other problems don't help. They say God only gives you what you can handle but I think you've handled enough. Never feel bad about reaching out to people for support, we all need to do this. I'm sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!!

Sending hugs and prayers your way Joy!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.