Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Extracting

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

I may be a certified scatterbrain, completely taken over by confusion and foggy thinking (some of you girls kwim) but I can still PSE with the best of them.

Behold Extraction
    Before:

[img:width=400&height=442]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299466294_38_FT0_bri-before.jpg[/img]
    After:

[img:width=500&height=431]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299466341_38_FT0_bri-hat.jpg[/img]

She won't pose for me like Mandy's kids do. So if I want her to wear a hat I have to photoshop one! hee hee

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

thats awesome 🙂 hehe

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG Lisa, that is AWESOME, I totally love how that looks!! That is just so classy!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That is truly awesome!!! I love the hat, and your model is so daed cute!

(That's pretty cool how you got the skinny feathers on the extraction. Great job! Is that cutie your daughter??? )

Yes that is my older daughter. That photo was taken a few years ago. 🙂

Snagg1
          Send PM

LOL!! Absolutely stunning edit!!!! Where do you live again and how far away is it from me? Just a few hours to pick that beautiful scatterbrain of yours is all I need!! ;D

Actually I don't think I am that far. I'm in RI. You are in NY right? Just a stones throw! LOL

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL…a stones throw with a catapult!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, that is awesome!!!!
              (Any chance of a tut?) (No pressure or anything!!!!)

That is just spectacular!!!!!! LOve that. Plus you save on hat props.

Ha! You are right Jen! Now that I have mastered extracting I can dress the uncooperative teen anyway I want to match my papers!

Peggy, how about I do a first hand tutorial at camp? Get your list of things ready that you want to lea in PSE and I will be happy to show you and anyone else who is coming that wants to lea this. ( Unless I get off the plane in another state with my confused state of mind. And the search and rescue dogs have to come sniff me out. ;)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

That's awesome Lisa!! I gotta lea how to do that~

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Ha! You are right Jen! Now that I have mastered extracting I can dress the uncooperative teen anyway I want to match my papers!

Peggy, how about I do a first hand tutorial at camp? Get your list of things ready that you want to lea in PSE and I will be happy to show you and anyone else who is coming that wants to lea this. ( Unless I get off the plane in another state with my confused state of mind. And the search and rescue dogs have to come sniff me out. ;)

Lisa, that's a great idea!!!!! As for getting lost, I take it you've never been in the Denver airport before????? ;D

Stop That!!!! We will have the stewardess look after you on the plane…No worries…

I'm sooooo glad you haven't lost your sense of humor!!! That's too funny!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.