Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Failed to upload to Gallery

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear ladies,
    I still need your help. I've tried to upload the photos into gallery for the challenge.

It is very funny, but I can not see them. I uploaded them as single files and then check the Gallery slideshow I even see 3 LOs in black and one for another, but when I enter the Gallery fronm the Forum I still don't see them.

The only thing I can not understand, that when I click Last Uploads I see them, but when I just enter the Gallery they are not see. Few hours ago I saw them uploaded with Peggy's comments.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Try to refresh and see if they show up.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I just checked and they are there.

May be I' m stupid, but I logged out and log in after, I saw that this photo is a title for the album, but when I enter the French Quarter album, they are absent.

too many obsticles for my participation

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I had the same problem when I first joined but all you have to do is hit your refresh key and you'll see them – just a weird quirk with the site.

thank you Steph, I thought I am stupid. I suppose they are uploaded twice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.