Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Farewell to Some Design Team Members

This topic contains 38 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

As some of you may have noticed, our Miss Lisa V was not hopping with us this month. Lisa has decided to take a break for a while. She has been such an inspiration and good friend to a lot of us here. We will miss her greatly.

We are also soon saying good-bye to Vicky as her term ends in September. And, Andie's term will also be up in October. We have leaed so much and been inspired by both of these gals: Vicky with her classic style, and Andie bringing the grunge to the shabby chic style! We appreciate all you have done for the team!

THANK YOU so much for all your inspiration and friendship! We hope to still see to see you all still make appearances on the forums, as you all will ALWAYS be considered Swirly Girls, and an important part of our Swirly family!

Please let these gals how much they have inspired you!

(Sorry, Andie, for jumping the gun there and trying to end your term before it was up! xoxo)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love you girls! It has been such a pleasure working alongside you… you will be missed so much!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Best wishes to all of you. I've really enjoyed all of your creativity and inspiration. I hope you stick around for all the fun and swirly reindeer games!

I'm not that good in saying goodbyes, it makes me sad. So……… Make sure you guys stick in the forums. You all will be missed so much. It was an honor to work with you!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Thank you all ladies for your talent and inspiration…you will be missed. Hopefully you will continue to play with us….hugs!!!!

Thanks so much for all the wonderful inspiration, ladies! Yes, please keep active in the forums! We love you!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

It's been an absolute delight to work with you girls and getting to know you better! You've all been an inspiration!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Hopefully you will all remain members and continue to play with us and share your amazing creativity!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

To every one of you:
                It's impossible to really express all that I've leaed from each of you: your tutorials, your layouts and other projects that have taught me so much, and your kindness and patience with all of us who have leaed so much from you…
                Thank you all so very, very much.

I'm not going to say that you'll be missed. You WILL be missed as DT members, but I'm confident that you will still be here playing along with the rest of the Savages!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thank you so much ladies, you've all taught us so much by sharing your awesome talent with us. I hope you will all still be playing here in the forums with us!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

I am sorry that I didn't get to know you better. I have been inspired by you even in the short time I've been back. I can only imagine if I had gotten to work with you for 6 months! Please stick around and keep sharing your incredible talent with us!

best wishes ladies!

You ladies have been such an inspiration to me! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us and inspiring us to think out of the box!

Good luck, hugs..Erica

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

First of all let me say thank you all sooooo much. Everyone here has been so supportive of my first DT/ET experience!

Rae has been an absolute DOLL to work with. So I want to give her a great big special thank you.

And to my gals…I was a swirly girly long before any of this and I will always be a swirly girly. I love it here…this is my online community. I'll definitely continue to be a member and participate in the challenges because Swirlydoos is what has made me the scrapper that I have become and I won't every forget where I came from ;) {{hugs to all}}

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

All of you have been such a creative inspiration to me and it has been fun to lea and see all of your beautiful creations. I wish you all the best!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.