Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Farewell, Tracey!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Please join me in a fond farewell for Tracey. I am saddened to say that she is sharing her last project with us on the blog today. Her term has ended and she is going to focus on family at this time. I will certainly miss her charm and her designs. HOWEVER, Tracey has been with Swirlydoos for a long time, and I'm sure she will still have time to peek in on the forum occasionally to let us know how she's doing and share her lovely projects with us. RIGHT, TRACEY? πŸ™‚  

Tracey, I've really enjoyed all of your fabulous projects as a DT member! Please stay on the forums and let us know how you are doing and what you are up to!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Tracey, it has been a pleasure designing with you. Your amazing talent has inspired me.

I am sure this isn't a good bye, I KNOW we will be seeing you around the forums.

Snagg1
          Send PM

Tracey, your pieces are always stunning and inspiring. I know you'll continue to be a presence in this wonderful craft πŸ™‚ !heart

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Tracey, so sad to hear you are leaving. I wish you fun times with your family and the best of luck in whatever you do next!

Thank you for all of your inspiration and positive comments throughout the forums!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Always loved looking at your creations Tracy! Hope to see you around now and then!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Damn I HATE these moments! I'm sad to see you go Tracey! But please…. stay on the forums!

Tracey, so sad to hear your leaving, I have really enjoyed seeing and being inspired by all your work for the DT. I hope you will still be around somewhere to keep inspiring us and sharing your talent. Have fun with your family

Sad to se you go Tracey… ItΒ΄s been fun beeing on the same team. Wish you all the best and see you in cyberspace!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Tracey, I hat that you are leaving us! I was just getting used to having you around again! Please don't be a stranger!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Tracey, I always looked forward to your layouts because they are all gorgeous! We will miss you.

Tracey it's been great getting to know you and will be looking for your beautiful pages.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Tracey, your time as a Swirly Design Team member has been one of enormous inspiration for me.
                  Thanks for that and I do hope that you'll continue to be ever present here!!!!
                  !heart

Snagg1
                    Send PM

You guys are making me cry! This is such a tough transition but there are family issues that need attention.you know how it goes. I feel blessed to have had my dream come true as a DT member and you bet your savage butts i will be popping in on the forum! I'm waiting for the next Round Robin… πŸ™‚ Love you all and thanks to Rae and Krissy for having me!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.