Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Fastenation book

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Has anyone done something with this? I saw that Tina had done a few pages and posted on her blog. I think the book will be really fun to do but I'm sort of wondering what to do with all the extra pages. I know you can fasten them down over each other but then you have to bend the paper to see the pages undeeath and I thought the top pages would get messed up rather quickly. Just thinking out loud and wondering if anyone else has any thoughts or ideas.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yes, I've finished mine. I just need a combination of sunlight and time to photograph it.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Can't wait to see it Peggy! What did you do with all the pages? Impatient…I know!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

yeah i wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee
          my issue is that if you add the extra pages to the faseners, how do you flip thru them? are they not stiff??
          not that i've even had time, another thing to add to that 'when i have time' list….

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

yeah i wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee
            my issue is that if you add the extra pages to the faseners, how do you flip thru them? are they not stiff??
            not that i've even had time, another thing to add to that 'when i have time' list….

Exactly Shell, that's my issue too, re the pages being stiff.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh Peggy, do pleeeeezze find time to post your Fastenations book. I am sooo anxious to see one of these complete with pictures etc!!

Oh…I have no idea what you are talking about…but I want to! Let me know Peggy….when you get pictures so I can see what you are all talking about!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

The Fastenations book was in the Tech kit for Nov. Heather. It is gorgeous but has very stiff pages that fasten down on top of each other. Just don't quite know what to do with it.

I was thinking about using about using a bone folder to make a fold in the pages. That way they would fold right where you planned and then you could decorate.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I have it photographed, just need to crop & clean up the images.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Bone folder – good idea. I have a scoring tool with my paper trimmer, I bet that would work well too.

:pWaiting patiently Peggy!! (tapping fingers, waiting for pizza for lunch to cook too!)

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Okay, it's up. I had to post it in my personal album, because there isn't a section for mini albums.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Love it Peggy!!! YOu did a great job with it! Left you some love in the gallery! I love how you covered the fasteners too. Awesome!

Do you have pages leftover?

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Thanks, Maggie. Leftover, sort of not so much. I messed up a bunch of them and tags too trying this and that… 🙁 (

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

omg Peggy it is soooooo gorgeous 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.