Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Favorite Misting Colors/Favorite Smooch Colors

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I am trying to build up a starter set of mists and smooches..and anything else you guys think I might need.
    I would love to know your favorite embellishing products! Such as mists and smooches. The ones you grab for most often! This isn't for just the designers..it's for anyone who would like to answer :o)

I purchased the starter set of Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens..so if you have any favorite masks I would love to know that also! :o)

Thanks in advance!

Most used GM for me is Coffe Shop. Then, Gold and Pearl both of which add shimmer without a lot of color.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

My most used smooch is vanilla and praline and cream. For glimmer mist I love Patina, iridescent gold, wheatfields, old lace and black gold.

Hmmmm….I love them all for different reasons. It is like saying…which is your favorite kid? I love them all!

I use most in Glimmer Mist…Dazzling Diamonds, Sapphire and Graphite….as well as Vintage Pink, Patina and Antique Brass.

I love my Smooches, I use Silver Foil, Black Velvet, Purple Majesty…etc…

Screens are great, I say just get ones that you like the theme of. I love the romance ones.

Snagg1
        Send PM

hmmmm, I have a blue from Tattered Angels that I love but I can't think of the name. I find that Smooch Black Velvet is AWESOME and I like Smooch Log Cabin. The Smooch that is in the March kit is way awesome. I also have a Spring Green from Tattered Angels that is really pretty. It makes a nice base for leaves.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I only have like 2 of each so no clue lmao…HURRY UP AND GET THEM IN THE STORE!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I love TA wheatfields for a vintage look, also the deep blues, purples and reds (glimmer mist looks lighter than the color in the bottles). Also, some interesting colors are Key Lime Pie and Apple that are bright also give a great accent to other colors. Of course there are the light pinks, greens and blues for soft pages.
            Best of all for me is Glimmer Glam Chandelier to spray over a project for all over shimmer.

To many to count..But For my leaves I use Glimmer Mist in English Ivy and key Lime..I like Dragonfly for the blue, Scarlet for the red, Terra Cotta for the orange, Old Lace, Dazzling Diamonds for shimmer, many more, but I am on my way out the door for work…

oh wow! Thanks you guys!
            I ordered 4 more today!
            1 smooch and 3 glimmer mists!
            I got one in today..perfect pearls sunflower sparkle…love the shimmer in this one..it has more shimmer than the glimmer mists..thinking…I may like the perfect pearls better because of the shimmer..but I got it in after I ordered the glimmer mists! lol..
            I have made a list of all that was recommended and I'm going to try to add at least one (hopefully 2)! to every craft order I have. That way I can slowly add to my meager collection! :o)

Snagg1
              Send PM

Where do you order from? I only see one in the store here and my Ms,Jo's dosen't carry any.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

oh wow! Thanks you guys!
                I ordered 4 more today!
                1 smooch and 3 glimmer mists!
                I got one in today..perfect pearls sunflower sparkle…love the shimmer in this one..it has more shimmer than the glimmer mists..thinking…I may like the perfect pearls better because of the shimmer..but I got it in after I ordered the glimmer mists! lol..
                I have made a list of all that was recommended and I'm going to try to add at least one (hopefully 2)! to every craft order I have. That way I can slowly add to my meager collection! :o)

I personally would buy glimmermist/smooch by the way you scrap. I have quite a bit. But i have a few colors that I barely use but thought it was cute at the time or someone said it was their favorite. Now I would gladly have the money instead to buy on another color or product. Enjoy, you will be addicted to them soon

Where do you order from? I only see one in the store here and my Ms,Jo's dosen't carry any.

Online:
                I bought mine from Overstock.com this time.
                I have been buying the from Ellen Hutson..but she doesn't have the Vanilla Smooch and I wanted it.
                Also A Cherry on Top has them
                Scrapbooking.com has them

If you order them from Ellen Hutson or A Cherry on Top I have coupon codes you can use..just email me at
                [email protected]..
                They send me one every month so I usually have one on hand

lol…I usually just purchase them from whatever online store I have a coupon for that time. Or that has free shipping :o)..or that has something on sale I'm wanting

In Store:
                If you have an Archiver's they have the glimmer mists in the store….

i would have never thought to check overstock.com for GM.

i found scrapbooking alley is great for prices, but i couldn't order for some reason. i would get thru paypal, and it would kick me out 🙁
                devine intervention, i guess.

Barb, the new Prima masks are amazing. i got them from the store here and they came yesterday in my box. I am blown away by them.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I got a couple Prima masks too in the store and I love them!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.