Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Favorite Snacks

This topic contains 78 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What is your all time favorite snack? I am bored and was eating a Graham cracker with cheesecake spread on it.

My fave candy snack is chocolate, Swedish fish, and hot tomales.

My healthy snack is berries of all sorts with yogurt

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hmmm…I'm not really a snacker. But I do love chocolate anything…lol!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

wheat thins, reese's, m&m's, doritos, grapes, celery & pb, black olives (yeah, I know!!) and I drink entirely too much diet coke!

ooooooohh! I have to have my Sonic diet coke with 2 shots of vanilla….

Does everyone have a Sonic Drive-in with carhops on skates????

Ice Cream!!!

We have Sonics here, but have only gone a couple of times.

I'm with you on the berries with yogurt Mandy….I also like to add some cottage cheese into that mix too….when I'm being healthy that is…LOL!

Snagg1
            Send PM

Well, I love to snack on cherry tomatoes and grapes (not at the same time), strawberries and blueberries, I like black olives too Robin, love dried fruit, cheese, scones, pretzels, cookies. I have a serious sweet tooth and have to keep that in check, obviously better than I do LOL.

no fruit-ICK

chocolate, ice cream, doritos (my diet is o so healthy)

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I just thought of this one….popco with chocolate, eaten at the same time….yummy!!!!!

Fruit, cucumbers, celery, cherry tomatoes. 100 cal cheese packs.

I try not to snack on anything else but have been known to munch on cheez its.

I am also a Choc lover. Dark choc but just a teeny tiny piece once a day.

I must have Tim Hortons cappuccinos everyday. Hot in winter, iced in summer.

For candy I love angel mints…They are like a buttery dinner mint and black liquorish hard candy.

Salty snack for me is Wheat Thins garden variety crackers…Wise barbecue potato chips.

In a bowl…marinated baby artichokes, kalamata olives, BIG black olives green olives stuffed with pimento, and seasoned Feta chunks…My local fresh market has an antipasto bar. I just pick out my faves and mix them. This mix is just FANTASTIC, mixed in with a baby greens spring mix salad…Oh, my…the Fresh Market is calling my name!!!!

Ice cream?? Gelato anything, and sorbet…

Cant forget my Harry and Davids chocolate covered cherries (dried) and strawberries…my weakness…

Try not snack too much…but i go through fazes…right now it's reduced fat Cheez-its…next time pretzels or cheese there is this Boar's Head horseradish jack that's wonderful.
              I don't do chocolate too much any more the sweet tooth seems to have gone along with the hormones. But sometimes a piece of dark chocolate is good.
              we won't discuss the wine !!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Popco. Freshly popped. (That's why they invented microwave, right?)
                B&J Cherry Garcia
                Celery, carrots & cauliflower with light blue cheese dressing as a dip
                Grapes
                Apples
                Berries, you name it, I love it
                Gouda cheese
                Cheddar cheese
                WASA light rye crackers with Laughing Cow cheese

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.