Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Favorite songs….

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I can't seem to find any good titles. Please put your most recent favs here so we can get some new ideas.

Breakfast in Bed by Train
    {{made me decide it was time to be in love again….fan, fan!}}

I love that song!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hate to say it…. one of my current favs is 'Mine' by Taylor Swift….. great song, not so much for a title…. 🙂

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I can't seem to find any good titles. Please put your most recent favs here so we can get some new ideas.

Breakfast in Bed by Train
        {{made me decide it was time to be in love again….fan, fan!}}

I need to listen to that…I want to be in love again!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I don't really have any recent favs…all my favs are classics from the 60's and 70's. I did do a layout a while back using the title of my fav song of all time. It was Nights in White Satin.

But I would like to hear some good song titles too!

Sorry I'm no help. I'm stuck in the 80's. I know nothing current unless it's on Nick ;D I don't listen to music much and when I do it's stuff I've downloaded – hence the stuck in the 80's. I need to get current – just not a music lover like I used to be…..

I'm so with Robin stuck in the 60's and 70's

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I'm so with Robin stuck in the 60's and 70's

And in the 50's…….

I don't really have any recent favs…all my favs are classics from the 60's and 70's. I did do a layout a while back using the title of my fav song of all time. It was Nights in White Satin.

You gotta listen to Breakfast in Bed. Whoa! I even called one of my old flames last night….I just love being in love….and it's been a long time, I just don't know if I can work love into my schedule????

Calling all Angels by Train is another good one.

I remember that LO. It was awesome!

probably can't help, mostly all I listen to is channel 47 on xm radio. Alt rock and I like it LOUD! (drives dh crazy when he gets in the car with me)

OMG! Am I the only one who downloads music??? I used to listen to nothing but Country when I used to go dancing every weekend…but now…I just want inspiring music….LOL! I know that you have good tunes on your blogs…that's where I heard Leona Lewis…
            come on now…give us some titles….

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Hey…. I find Country very inspiring….. 🙂

but it sounds like you are listening to more current music…..

Have you looked up music title sites? There are a few out there……

I like Katy Perry, esp Firework; Adam Lambert (duh) esp Broken Open and Can't Let You Go; Muse (anything); Lady Gaga; esp Brown Eyes and Speechless; Christina Perri, just depends on what you find inspiring!

I like Adam's Strut….and Teeth by Lady Gaga. Of course, Neon Moon is my all time fav….

Since I lost all my music when I got the virus…I'm restocking my itunes. I saved most of my songs on CD's, but lots are gone….as were some of my most recently taken pics of my DGD. Talk about being heart sick….I was!!! I had been saving my SD card pics….you know….just in case…But I formatted it at Halloween to have room for RAW pics. DRATS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.