Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Feb SGC – Love!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Since February is a short month I thought I’d post my challenge a tad bit early… Of course February being valentines day I thought it was reasonable to have a Vanlentiny challenge so here is the deal! When I think Valentines I think Roses, Hearts and Sweets… So here it is on your page there needs to be Flowers – not necessarily roses but definitely flowers… Hearts – Chipboard, cardstock, stamps, masks or whatever else you have on hand and lastly something sweet! I used Diamond dust and sugared my flowers and letters – If you don’t have diamond dust think chocolate and add some brown to your page or anything else if you can justify it I will take it! So let me know how you added the sweetness to you layout!

For some extra points show me at least 5 pairs since Valentines is also about couples… For example I double matted the picture (1). I have an even number of hearts so they are all paired up (2)… Same with the flowers 6 flowers so they are all paired up (3). With 2 leaves per flower (4) and my title is 4 letters, it is a stretch but I justified it so it works (5)

See, easy peasy! Here is my example

THE RULES:

– Must be 60% or more Swirly Stuff
    – You may submit more than one layout
    – Layout must be new for this challenge
    – Please post here in the forum as well as in the Gallery. Title must include “FEB SGC Love” under the SGC Challenges Album.
    – Please have your layouts uploaded to the appropriate gallery by March 1st.
    – All the names will be going in a hat and I will provide a RAK for the lucky winner!

Sounds like a fun challenge, Joelle! You example LO is beautiful! It will be fun working with hears and flowers!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Very pretty! Love the design!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful LO!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Lovely challenge, stunning page!!!!!!!

Great ideas. Did you make the blue flowers or what?

This is gonna be fun!

Fate! I had just pulled out this photo to scrap and was thinking about what to do with it and I saw your SGC challenge . I love your pretty layout…beautiful flowers and I love all the hearts…lovely pic too.

Anyway here is my family over 20 years ago. I love these people and it was fun to do a layout about that. There are two hearts that I made…2 flutterbies and 2 pigeons..or lovebirds. Also except for the big one all the flowers and leaves are in pairs. The little pearl things are a pair and I also double matted.

[img:width=597&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1328135589_885_FT138935_img_1352.jpg[/img]

Jeannie, beautiful LO! Love all of your pairs! Beautiful flower cluster!

love the flowers!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow, you're fast Jeannie! I love your embellishing. The hearts are really cool.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Great LO, Jeannie. Love those canoodling pigeons!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Jeannie, love your pp choices; your flowers are simply gorgeous!!!!

Jeannie, love the colors! And your luv birds, awe! The double hearts with the bling is too cute, adorable!

Gorgeous Jeannie… wow that was fast! Sorry I haven't been around but tomorrow is my last shift and then 4 off so I'll spend some time in the gallery this week! Thanks for playing! I can't wait to see some roe pages and thanks to everyone for there kind comments on my page! It is truly appreciated!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.