Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements February 2015 Info and Updates

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

February is here! Our reveal will be on February 12th, and we will be having a blog hop, so be sure to join us! Subscribers, you will get your kits before then, of course! 

Both Kim and Paulien will be taking February off, and we will miss their beautiful designs, but they will be back for the March kit.

Be sure to join the fun and play along with us with all of our challenges! Peggy has the SGC this month, and that is going to be a blast (from the past, LOL!) and We have the sketch challenges, Angelica's All the Flutters challenge, Maggi's tag challenges, and I will have a color challenge starting on reveal day. And, there is already some fierce trash talk going on for the Round Robin card challenge, so even if you aren't signed up to play along that thread is sure to be entertaining. 🙂  

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sounds like it's going to be a fun month!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

You're right: Kim and Paulien will be missed a lot!!!!

Lots of challenges to keep us busy, and lots of trash talk, oh it's fun being a Swirly Savage!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

They will be missed, but they deserve a month off here and there. Just don't make a habit of it LOL!
            I can't wait to see some sneaks.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

YAY!! Lots of fun stuff, I'll miss both girls this month, especially Paulien's gorgeous cards!!
              I'm ready for some sneaks too!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Gorgeous Rae!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I've got a sneak too. Just got my kit today and of course I jumped right in it!! (oh I made the blue hand rolled roses.)

[img:width=600&height=326]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1422915648_312_FT257048_web-close-kc-blue-bay-everything-beautiful-brandy-2-15_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Great sneaks! Hey every one needs a break now and then 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Pretty sneaks!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Oh, beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        This kit is going to be awesome!!!!

Love those roses Maggi!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Awesome sneaks!!!

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

For the February Savagery tag I've got a video tute for you! Here's a sneaky peek! Debuting on Feb 14th….

In the meantime there's still time to enter the January tag challenge, it's open until 2/14 midnight MST.

[img:width=500&height=396]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1423082744_312_FT257048_web-prima-stationers-desk-close-3—2-15.jpg[/img]

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

And here's a sneaky peek of my mixed media mayhem layout for February! I'll tell you a secret, I LOVE this kit!! Its really versatile, you can go anywhere from grunge to pure feminine! In the interest of full disclosure, the orange you see is from my stash.

[img:width=500&height=461]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1423083649_312_FT257048_web-authentique-durable-live-every-moment-bradley-close-2-15.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.