Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Feeling a little lonely….

This topic contains 18 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I'm feeling a little lonely 'cause lots of the Savages are in the Great Rockie Mountains kicking up their heels!!! I hope they are having fun….but I'm really missing them….even though I've NEVER met any of them!

Have fun, Sistahs!!!!!! We're missing you.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

im sure some have their lap tops and will post on here 🙂

We will for sure! You did the right thing, Deb! No kits would be worse than no camp. We will see you next year and will post once we get there.
      Of course, we will be much less active on the threads, but I promise we will post pics and tell all sorts of stories.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

We'll keep track of you Deb never fear….hehehe

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm still here! Shona's always around, don't be lonely!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Debbie, Not to worry. I am sure you know my dilemma as well. I purchased airline tickets to Chicago for CHA in July and my vacation was denied. I had also purchased the ticket into CHA. I tried everything to get my vacation approved. No go. Then at the end, they were giving me a hard time. Kind of threatening actually. So it is WORK or Vacation. I had my choice, had I chose Vacation, I would be out of WORK..No refund on my ticket purchases either, so I am SOL… We were told the new policy is do not make any purchases until your vacation is approved. Well, sometimes you don't know until less than a month in advance, and that just doesn't cut it for me.

So I feel your pain, I am just thankful that I got my Colorado vacation approved. I think the problem was I had to take off 2 weeks unexpected leave when my MIL passed away. They are counting that toward my vacation time, and in the months between March and August, we are only allowed a total of 3 weeks..Sucks, dont it.

Oh and by the way, I am on the plane as I type this!!! WIFI!!! 5 dollars!! lol

Snagg1
            Send PM

$5!!! seems kind of spendy. Missing all of you already and wishing I was there. The rest of us will have to hold down the fort and we'll keep the wild parties to a minimum….maybe. LOL

Have a safe trip. XO

Lisa that totally sucks!!!! If you hadn't pushed for those dates so much, I would suggest that maybe you would be coming down with something?? Wink? Wink?
            I know for years our work was that way too, but a new management made a big difference.

I'm feeling a little lonely 'cause lots of the Savages are in the Great Rockie Mountains kicking up their heels!!! I hope they are having fun….but I'm really missing them….even though I've NEVER met any of them!

Have fun, Sistahs!!!!!! We're missing you.

I bet they post some fun photos (hint, hint) and it'll be like they're not even gone….LOL!

We will post lots of photos…hell if time permits, maybe we will even do a little Ustream Class from camp!!

I am feeling stubbo and want no photos. :p

I want to be there.

Debbie, Not to worry. I am sure you know my dilemma as well. I purchased airline tickets to Chicago for CHA in July and my vacation was denied. I had also purchased the ticket into CHA. I tried everything to get my vacation approved. No go. Then at the end, they were giving me a hard time. Kind of threatening actually. So it is WORK or Vacation. I had my choice, had I chose Vacation, I would be out of WORK..No refund on my ticket purchases either, so I am SOL… We were told the new policy is do not make any purchases until your vacation is approved. Well, sometimes you don't know until less than a month in advance, and that just doesn't cut it for me.

So I feel your pain, I am just thankful that I got my Colorado vacation approved. I think the problem was I had to take off 2 weeks unexpected leave when my MIL passed away. They are counting that toward my vacation time, and in the months between March and August, we are only allowed a total of 3 weeks..Sucks, dont it.

I'm feeling your pain about work…..at least I hadn't purchased tickets yet. That really sucks!!! Seems like sometimes employeers think that they own us. I did my dead level best to make sure I had a life other than my work. My class is ok….but not like Camp. Next year is going to be another story!!!! Ya'll have tons of fun….enough to share with us. Just don't think about anything but fun!

All PLAY and NO WORK!!! Makes Lisa Happy Camper!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

I am feeling stubbo and want no photos. :p

I want to be there.

I'm kind of there with you Manda.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.