Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Mixed Media Tutorials Ferro and Stamping Tutorial

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Hello everyone! We have a video tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4LaJJJR48s on our YouTube channel today about using Ferro and stamps. Here's a tag I made using said technique:

[img:width=401&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1377989120_16_FT0_august_2013_sd_ferro_tag.jpg[/img]

So, if you get a chance, check it out!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great video Rae!

Loved the video, Rae! Awesome technique!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Fabulous video! Gave me a whole new way.to look at the medium!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

fantastic tut Rae!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful, Rae!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Rae, that tag is gorgeous and that technique is fantastic!!!! I never thought of using stamps, thanks so much for the tip!!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Thanks, dolls! I wanted to use the stamp from the kit, but I've had good results with fine detail stamps too. My point being that my example of using the Ferro with stamps is VERY basic, so go try it out and experiment- you won't be sorry! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.