Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Finally!!!!!

This topic contains 40 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I finished this last month, took some photos that were a study in blurriness, procrastinated, my camera died, finally got a (cheap) new one… Anyway, here's my finished project using the September technique kit with a special thanks to Bonnie for coming up with this fabulous moooooost have!!!!!

[img:width=600&height=2173]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1288544640_36_FT0_conservatory_window_hanging_.jpg[/img]

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Peggy, that is awesome! I especially love the branch on the bottom!

Peggy that is absolutey gorgeous

Sweet! That is totally cool, Peggy!

wow – Peggy. That is so gorgeous. hoping you are planning on hanging that in a place of prominence. Love the Timmy flower you made and also those cool bubbles with the butterflies on the third plaque are very cool.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Super Wow Peggy. This is beautiful.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Wow Peggy, that's a real beauty!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Holy WOWZA Peggy this is to die for! I am way impressed. Man I wish I'd have been with SD for that kit. What was in it? Whatever it was you did amazing things!

Gorgeous! Love your embellies 🙂

Stunning Peggy

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Peggy, this is sooo cool…..I love it….

Stunning, Peggy – love the branch at the bottom, and all the little details ;D

very very cool. I love the branch at the bottom balancing it off

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Peggy that rocks!!!! Love how it has a chabby grunge feel to it. All of the lovely doo-dads are just so yummy!!!

Awesome job on the wall hanging Peggy!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.