Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Flawless Faux Bling Technique

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I had shared this technique on Ideas for Scrapbookers a while back but thought I would archive it here too. Here is a quick trick… use any flourish stamp and a watermark ink pad as a guide to follow along with pearl paint for an easy handmade bling flourish. Ranger liquid pearls or good quality fabric paint will work (the cheap stuff may bleed a little – test on a scrap first). I use the Inkadinkado Dot Flourishes set because the lines are thin and the watermark image is no wider than an adhesive strip on bought flourishes. You can GENTLY tap the back of the paper to flatten the paint dots if you want more rounded pearls without peaks. So fast and easy – and inexpensive!

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1338995032_1015_FT0_img_0665.jpg[/img]

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Very cool, Vicky!!!

I have sooo much puff paint and haven't used them lately!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Great idea! ;D

Very handy idea! It's easier than using a stencil with a clear sheet on top….
      Thanks!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Great idea, TFS!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Great idea!

Works GREAT on layouts, this was my very FIRST attempt ever!

[img:width=442&height=709]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1339011719_1015_FT159898_screen_shot_2012-06-06_at_1.38.43_pm.jpg[/img]

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Well, now I know how to use all the bottles of liquid pearls that I'm accumulating!!! Thanks for the great idea Vicky.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Me too Linda! Vicky that looks just great – will try and give it a go on layout soon.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

What a great idea!!!! Thanks, Vicky, for sharing!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.