Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Florabella has a new action set….

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

OMGoodness…
    Florabella has a new action set called Coldplay. It looks totally awesome! I would love to have it, but my financial ship is anchored to the Titanic at present….
    Damn! Why couldn't I have been bo rich instead of so daed cute! LOL!

It has versions for PSE and CS….

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I saw that and they are offering discounts this week. I may try and do some creative financing…he he

I know. I want them!!

But I have been so bad buying scrappy stuff lately!!

Colorplay.

The bundle includes the light overlays…yummy!!

I want it bad!!!!

Me too….but all my wants are definitly on the back shelf for a while…..I'm having buying withdrawals. I can feel really sorry for myself when I see something that I want…. whaaaaaa! 🙁

Dont cry..it's OK….

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I know I know!! I want it!!!!! Gonna have to wait!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I got a $30 off on FB, and I had to have Colorplay. I'm NOT disappointed!!! Having tons of fun playing….but not creating yet.

Me too Me Too!!!! Now I think my Florabella collection is complete!! I have them ALL!!!! The Colorplay Action set is flippin fantastic!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lucky ladies!! Can't wait to see your altered pics!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.