Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Fold down desk

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

I just love this. It is awesome for small scraprooms. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKGitdExqAc

Looks like it won't be available until the Fall even though they showed it at the Winter show. I wonder how much $$$ it will be? LOVE it! Want it! From their blog:

[img:width=545&height=418]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1374675302_1015_FT214597_screen_shot_2013-07-24_at_8.14.38_am.png[/img]

It is cool, but way too tiny for me! I wouldn't even be able to use it. Great for a closet space or a tiny apt.

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I agree Manda. Would be PERFECT for Aubrey Sue but her desk is under my windows…I'm outta wall space.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

WOW, that is super small!!! Wouldn't work for me!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Great for small spaces but I already have one whole wall of desk and it's still not enough room, lol!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Anyone who has seen me scrap can tell you that it wouldn't work for me, LOL.
            But it would be perfect for anyone with very limited space. And I love the design.

Love it – can't personally use it, no wall space left, but it would be great for a spot for my daughter or an extra space for when someone comes to crop with me.

It is a really cool idea. I wish I had some wall space for something like that.

I want it for my kitchen actually… not for scrapping.

Very cute desk! I wonder how much it is? I would love it for my apartment!

I thought it was just the cutest and visioned 2 of them. Each on a wall and coming together in the middle, or just adding stands (if that is the right word) undeeath and having the ability of extra large desk space.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Paulien, that's a great idea!!!

I thought it was just the cutest and visioned 2 of them. Each on a wall and coming together in the middle, or just adding stands (if that is the right word) undeeath and having the ability of extra large desk space.

genius!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

It is cute and would be excellent for small spaces. I am way to messy for it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.