Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop For Peggy…

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I couldn't resist…Before and after….

[img:width=480&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1319684264_55_FT0_1319467346_36_ft97033_delicious_orchids_2011_075_web.jpg[/img]

resize…

[img:width=380&height=507]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1319684346_55_FT124865_1319467346_36_ft97033_delicious_orchids_2011_075_web_copy.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
      Send PM

so sweet

How awesome is that!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, I am sooooooooo sorry!!!!! I just now saw this and WOW!!!!!!!!
        I am soooooooooooooooo going to use that if it's okay?????
        (And thanks for taking out the garbage, I was feeling intimidated like you wouldn't believe at the prospect!!!!)
        !heart !heart !heart

Your welcome Peggy. I would have done better if the file size was bigger, but it was manageable. She is sooo sweet! Look at that face!! Of course you can use it!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Wow its even more amazing.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Your welcome Peggy. I would have done better if the file size was bigger, but it was manageable. She is sooo sweet! Look at that face!! Of course you can use it!!

Thanks, Lisa!!!
            I know that I'm biased, but you're right, she is a sweetie, 2-1/2 now and talking and imagining and so very enjoyable!!! The only thing, she's not much of a cuddler, way too active and full of energy to be still for long!!!

awwww, what a cutie she is!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome editing Lisa!!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Lisa, I reduced the size so I could upload it here. Anytime you want to play with my photos (please, please, please!!!), let me know & I'll send you a copy of the original.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

wonderful edit!!!!

Peggy….she is a doll!!! Isn't being a grandmom just the best thing ever!!! It's amazing how our little darlings can warm our hearts and make us so happy. Hurry and create with this pic. Lisa is a master at editing.

(I just had to use my teacher voice and the lookwith my DGD. She saw things my way….whew!)

greate .i like this retro effects photo.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Awwww, she is soooo cute!!!!!!

Lisa, you did such an amazing edit!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.