Home Forums Kit Talk Suggestions for the store:

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Hey Krissy,
    I'm not sure how many of us there are, but several of us use the pink or regular ATG gun, and i was wondering if you are able to stock the store with the refill packs? I have to either order it online (and should find somewhere that the shipping is reasonable, or it's SBC) or go to Washington state to buy it.

they seem to sell for about $10.
    I would buy a pack each month.

THANKS!! 🙂

Snagg1
      Send PM

I still haven't taken the plunge and bought the ATG.

I get the generic tape which is awesome!! But yes, always have to order it online.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I still haven't taken the plunge and bought the ATG.

Me neither! I was eying it last Saturday. I think I might buy with a coupon. Right now I use the Glue Glider Pro, and the ATG seems like a better deal (more yards of adhesive for less $$).

i first got the gg pro, and i used it alot, but the refills are so expensive. now that i'm making cards so much, i go thru way more, and CAN NOT LIVE without the ATG.
        BEST investment yet. and it was really reasonable.

lisa, which refills do you use?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

This would be GREAT!!! I've been hesitating getting an ATG…. but if Krissy stocked them…. and I could get refills every month with my kit…… I'd sign on in a heartbeat!!!!

Shell I use to get 12 rolls for 15.00 but they just upped the price recently to 22.95. It is still worth it. Each roll has 36 YARDS..not feet…Yards!! Free shipping too..
          http://cgi.ebay.com/12-ROLLS-CRAFT-TAPE-ATG-PHOTO-TAPE-1-4-X-36YD-/220550893459?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3359db8f93%5Burl url=hyperlink url][/url]

3 rolls is 7.55 free shipping.
          Shell I am not sure about shipping to Canada. And I pay sales tax because I live in Florida where the company is based.

I agree, it is the best scrap purchase.

I bought one a while back…before they came out with the pink one…and I had planned on painting mine…all pink with roses…lol. I am soooo bad…because I have not used it yet. I guess I better get it out today. I have just been using these small tape runners I got on sale a while back. But I did have to get mine online too. So it would be nice to have it here.

We got the Glue Glider Pro FREE on the Timmie cruise. I haven't used it yet because i have a back stock of another adhesive but it would be nice to know I could get refill in the store!

I bought one a while back…before they came out with the pink one…and I had planned on painting mine…all pink with roses…lol. I am soooo bad…because I have not used it yet. I guess I better get it out today. I have just been using these small tape runners I got on sale a while back. But I did have to get mine online too. So it would be nice to have it here.

Thats funny, because I want to alter mine as well.

[quote]

Thats funny, because I want to alter mine as well.
          [/quote]

i thought about doing that too, but i put mine down kinda quickly and don't want to wreck the alterations.

3 rolls is 7.55 free shipping.
          Shell I am not sure about shipping to Canada. And I pay sales tax because I live in Florida where the company is based.

i would just have it shipped to Blaine, WA. it costs me $3.50 per package. sounds like a SCREAMING deal, and one that Krissy probably couldn't come close to. I'll order from there when I'm down to one roll.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

okay – off to check if I can get em for ya =o)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.