Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Fragmented Frame Tutorial

This topic contains 57 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Beautiful LO Debbie!!!
    Lisa I do it to save ink…

I am just soooo impressed with us Fierce Savages…..we are so very techno-fabulous now…..

here's mine. I did erase (I remembered that from Lisa's past comments) and then cut it out.

[img:width=600&height=611]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280635217_5_FT16779_boysoffall_.jpg[/img]

Is this part digi? How did you get the blue spatters on your fragmented frame?

This is truly awesome! You need to put this in the gallery…there is someone looking for boy layouts….This is one for sure!
    And you only got PS a few days ago???? Quick study….!!!

Your photo came out more clear than mine did….I got a bargain on some photo paper at Office Max…should have known it was no bargain!

Awesome job Jan!!!!! That is a great photo and lo too!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Awesome work Debbie and Jan!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Debbie and Jan wonderful LO's!!!

That is high praise for me coming from such fierce Savages as you all….a million Thanks

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Debbie, Jan, gorgeous!!!!! The photo editing and the layouts!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

These are all so dang cool!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Is this part digi? How did you get the blue spatters on your fragmented frame?

This is truly awesome! You need to put this in the gallery…there is someone looking for boy layouts….This is one for sure!
          And you only got PS a few days ago???? Quick study….!!!

Debbie, the splatters are actually holes in the photo. This is an old technique that I leaed more than a year ago from Irene aka Scrapperlicious. I just used 3 different size hole punches to distress the coer of the pic.

btw, I had Walgreens print my pic.

Cool idea!!!!!

Very cool!

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.