Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Framed Fonts

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Does anyone have any idea where I can get the Tattered Angels Framed Fonts in the Butterfly Style.

I seen that they are discontinue…but I want some!!!

http://store.scrapbook.com/ta-ff-nb.html

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

good luck.
      Krissy told us that TA is not doing the embellies anymore. anything you find, will not be re-stocked.
      if you find them, i'd like some too, post the link ;D

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Maybe EBay?
        But, yeah, like Shell said, good luck.

Have you googled them Ang??? Maybe here in the Netherlands… we are always so behind. maybe I can get my hands on them, that is, if you want me too.
        let me know

of course that counts for you too girls. I think they are about 11 euro's here… don't know if that it much price-ier than over where yo live.
        I can take them out of their package and send them in an envelope, to lower the shipping costs.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Yes, I googled them for hours!! They had some in Australia but don't ship to the US..grr!!

Paulien…yes..please…I would gladly reinburst you for the whole cost and shipping!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

nothing on ebay?

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

yeah, nothing! Isn't that crazy?!??!

i just googled it and this website was top of the list:

http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/glimmermist.html

my bad – they list them,but they aren't available!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Ang – did you ever find these? Saw them at a small LSS today.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.