Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Free Cricut Carts….. :)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Okay…. everyone here who knows me, knows I LOVE my Gypsy
      and my Cricut….. couldn't scrap without them…..

Well, if any of you were thinking of getting a gypsy….

NOW IS THE TIME!!!!

There is a special promotion, if you buy and register your Gypsy before Oct 31, 2010….
      you not only get the two carts that automaticaly come with the Gypsy….

But you'll get SIX MORE FREE ONES!!!!

That's EIGHT new carts to play with!!!!

So, if you were thinking along these lines…. now is the time…..

Of course, if you don't have a Cricut, or don't want a Gypsy…. just ignore this message….

OH, and by the way…. this appllies if you already have a Gypsy and it's registered…..
      the new carts will be available to upload after Nov 1……

I read that ..sounds good!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Do you have a link?

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Link to register a Gypsy?

I can send you the email I got with the details….

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

A link to the promo.

Have you all seen the new Cricut? It's got an HP printer installed in it. It prints the images in color and then cuts them out. It was shown on HSN. It looked pretty interesting, but it's $500. I'm not sure that I scrap that way anymore???? Just thinking about it from time to time. What do ya'll think????

I am so happy with what my cricut expressions does, so I can't imagine needing anything else. I haven't seen the new one in action yet, but as fast as I go through ink in the HP printer printing photos, I can only think that you would go through quite a bit of ink printing out papers and embellishments! I wonder how that figures out price wise.

I dunno?? Ink is always a conce though. I hate to admit that I'm a sucker for every new gizmo for scrapping. I've had 3 Wishblades, 1 silhouette and 2 cricuts. Since I've retired, my $$$ isn't what it was when I was working….drats!

I really think they are cleaning out all the old carts to introduce the new ones for the new cricut. The old carts will still work on the new machine, but only the new ones will print out in color and cut.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I saw the demo on HSN. Be prepared to spend a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$ on ink.
              That said, it's a pretty cool machine.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I saw the demo on HSN. Be prepared to spend a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$ on ink.
                That said, it's a pretty cool machine.

Yeah, it's cool. I don't think it's worth the money though. I can think of a lot of other scrap crap that I think I need more than that. :p However, if someone I knew had one, I'd play around with it.

Ditto! There are many more things that I think are cooler right now.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Agreed.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

As much as I adore my Cricut…. I really don't think I need it to print and cut….. that would kind of take the fun out of playing with my inks….

BUT I do LOVE my Gypsy…. and thought I'd give an FYI to about the free carts….

i have too many gizmos already. Some of which i don't even use..

As much as I adore my Cricut…. I really don't think I need it to print and cut….. that would kind of take the fun out of playing with my inks….

BUT I do LOVE my Gypsy…. and thought I'd give an FYI to about the free carts….

Meg, where can I find this info? I looked on the cricut site and can't find it anywhere!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.