Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Free Ephemera

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HI girls…was not sure where to post this…but Gecko Galz is doing a blog hop starting on the 27th of Oct. Each DT member will have a sheet of free ephemera on their blog (mine is vintage vamps….lol). The winner of the blog hop will get a year of free ephemera sets…which is a pretty good deal 🙂 She has a great mix of vintage/steampunk…They are great for making tags and cards…with your swirly sraps of beauty 🙂 .
    I have info on my blog post here:
    Gecko Galz Blog Hop
    I created a blinkie for the occasion…and if you feel like spreading the word…I am offering the chance to win a free custom Blinkie (for your blog)..designed by me…LOL…some girls like them 🙂
    xo
    just wanted to share…

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Heather, thanks for the heads-up. Maggi introduced me to their images a few weeks ago and I must say that this is an awesome collection!!!

Leanne does about 3 to 4 sets of Ephemera a month…so it will be a great year for someone!! xo
      Thanks for the blog love Peggy. I created my background myself…using images from Gecko galz…and the graphic fairy. I have been having some fun with the digi stuff. I still prefer paper layouts…but digi sure makes your blog look great…LOL

You realize…sooner or later…I will get you blogging 🙂 Just you wait!
      xo

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Heather, it's sooooooo hard to teach an old dog new tricks, ya' know?
        Seriously, I just don't think that I would find the time to keep one updated.

Well…the teaching you new tricks….LOL…that would be easy…but finding the time to keep one up…now that is something I understand…LOL…I get that 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.