Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Funniest darned cat….

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Our new kitty, Rio, is the funniest cat I've ever seen. He thinks that he's a dog! When he's out in the yard, he's running around following the dogs as they run the fence line. He is happy as long as he is where they are. He's curled up with Chloe and Rossi right now asleep. This moing he had his little front paws around Max in a hug!! He was sitting on his bum hugging the Yorkie!!! It was so daed cute. He and the Yorkie play all day long. Once, I saw Rio jump on Max's back and wrap all four legs around him like he was riding a horse! Max took off with Rio riding him like a rodeo cowboy! I'm still laughing about that one! Brynlee puts the cat in the basket of her trike, and Rio rides around like he knows what he's doing and he sleeps in the kennel with Chloe and Rossi at night! No one seems to mind that he's in there???
    Then…to top everything off…..Last night, Rossi was lying beside me on his back in bed. I heard this weird little sucking sound. You guess it! Rio had found one of Rossi's nipples and was nursing!!!!! Rossi's a boy…but that didn't stop the cat. He was kneading and making these soft little sounds. Rossi never moved! Oh, I think our cat is having an identity crisis!! I've got to put my camera in my pocket to capture some of these hysterical moments!!!

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

That's too cute! Definitely snap some photos; looking forward to some very cute LOs!

OMG! Rio is at it again! He's not nursing on Rossi's nipple….He's just getting a teet of hair to nurse on!!! I took pics. Ohhhh, he's such a content little kitty with his male Wet Nurse! LOL!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Debbie please post pics!!!

that's hilarious!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

:p :p :p

That's hilarious!

Please post pictures. Your story sounds so much like my friends animals and hers tories crack me up. I wish she woud video the animals and submit them to americans funniest animals.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.