Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Funny/humiliating things kids say

This topic contains 63 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author

The other day my 4 year old DAUGHTER convinced her friend (a 4 year old boy) that she will have the same private parts as her older brothers – it just needs a growth spurt she says. She is convinced she is missing out and it will arrive one day. How humiliating… he told his parents and when they explained the truth (just like I have to her many times) – he took her word as the golden truth and argued with them. Good thing his parents thought it was hilarious (thank goodness!!!). So what have YOUR kids done or said to embarrass you???

OMG That is Hilarious!!!!

LOL! omg!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL, that's just too cute!

Kids….To cute!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

mwahahahaha…….

My bosses' granddaughter is 2 and she keeps bending over and looking at her privates and saying…it's broke

ohhhhh the things kids say!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Soooo funny!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oops! LOL!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LMBO !!!

[img:width=50&height=45]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1350567999_41_FT179835_laughing.gif[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh!! Heehee!! To funny!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Funny now – not in the moment though. She is always pulling stunts like that! OK so what have your kids done to embarrass you???

Well, one day my dd, then six, went to school and when they were asked what their dad's did, (for a living) she said that Daddy slept all day! He was home sick with the flu! I gues dd thought the teacher meant just THAT day! Then, a few days later, she and her brother told the teacher that I threw daddy in the closet! Yeah, after school I had a teacher with tears from laughing so hard when I got done explaining that one!!! LOL! Oh and then there was the Sunday in church, when right during the sermon, my 4 year old asked my 2 year old if he had farted! OMG! Hubby was laughing so hard, he had to leave the service for a little bit! I was mortiflied! Even the minister busted up laughing!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

that' s funny!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OK Cheryl what is the story behind the throwing hubby in the closet?

OK Cheryl what is the story behind the throwing hubby in the closet?

Well, O.K. When dh and I first got married, he would sneak up behind me and swat me on the derriere and run upstairs to our room and lock the door so I couldn't get him back. It was a game, one he enjoyed more than I did! LOL! Anyway, as the kids came along, we played it less frequently and it had been a long time, when this one day he came through the living room and swatted me and started running. I guess I was faster than he thought because I was right on his heels up the stairs, determined that this time I was gong to catch him and swat him back! I did not realize that the kids were right on my heels!!! As I rounded the coer into the hallway, I could see the door starting to close and I threw my whole self into the door before he could shut it. The door on my side of the closet was open, he was in stocking feet on a hardwood floor, the force of me hitting the door sent him sliding across the floor and when the kids and I got into the room, he was sitting on top of my shoes on the closet floor with dresses draped all over him. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen and I fell on the floor, I was laughing so hard. The kids looked shocked, then started laughing. I was so shocked to find out that they actually thought I had thrown him in the closet until the teacher told me what they had said. LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.