Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases G45 – STEAMPUNK!

This topic contains 116 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We're definitely  LOVING THIS!

[img:width=360&height=409]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278344941_1_FT0_6a011570479cdc970b0133f1eeb766970b-800wi.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Manda posted about this at sb and I WANT WANT WANT it so bad!! I just LOVE these papers!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

YES!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZEEE!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

soooooooooo you like it then eh Manda? LOL

YES!! Plz plz plzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! :p

beautiful colors!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Love it, can't wait to see more.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh I saw that and fell in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super gorgeous!!!! I love art nouveau.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Even though I still don't reallllly know what steampunk is…these are beautiful!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Definitely YES!

Ok I'm going to be the oddball – I'm not too sure about these. Although I have to say I've said that about other papers and ended up loving them.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

LOL… I did my first steampunk layout this weekend and have yet to post it over at sb. I had a ton of fun making it.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Lets see lets see!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Ok it's pretty bizarre, but here it is 🙂   I drew the zentangles on the page.  I also drew and cut out the steam pipes and water.  The pic is of me and my wings are old earings from the 80's. 

width=320

Not sure about these. Hmmmm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.