This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I don't know how this is happening, but I have someone elses layouts in my personal gallery. Andiespants layouts are in my personal gallery. Can someone help me with this?

Snagg1
        Send PM

Did you check Adriana's album to see if they are in there?

Can you edit the files?

Snagg1
          Send PM

if you can't edit the files, you will need to PM Adriana. I was thinking that you could add her album name to the keyword section (this would make the files show up in her album too) and then you could delete the ones in your album. BUT, that would also delete them in her album. GRRR.

I am going to start getting trained on the back-side of the site so I will eventually be able to help you more than I can now. I would say to PM her unless Krissy or Herman have a better way to handle it.

Sorry I could help more. 🙁

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Error
            No file was uploaded!
            If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads…

I am done trying to post layouts.

Snagg1
              Send PM

patti, I forwarded your error to Herman. Maybe he can figure this out for you.

I don't blame you for being done. Let's hope that Herman can figure this out.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks Lisa.

Patti

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I'm having trouble just signing in to the gallery and now I'm locked out….so can someone help???? Thanks….

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Kathy,
                    Herman is taking a look at the gallery. He thinks that we may have some files being corrupted because it is getting so big.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.