Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Gallery log in HELP!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I can't log into the gallery. What do I do? I've PMed Krissy – no response. Can anyone else help? I made a LO for the Challenge -can't load it. 🙁

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Sam, try clearing your cache on your computer. That seems to solve the problem 99% of the time. Or, if you have more than one browser, try another one. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

The first thing you have to do Samantha, is register for the Gallery.

Once you're registered in the Gallery, click on Gallery and scroll down to the blue bar that is above the name of the challenge you want to enter. Click on your challenge. Right below the Swirlydoos logo, you will see a row of links – click on upload file. Then you click on browse and grab your file from your computer. Click on Continue. On this page you can give your layout a title and a description, as well as tag for search engines if you want. Once you're done that, click on apply changesand if you go back to the Sketch Gallery and refresh it, you should see your layout. Hope this works for you!

PS every time you go to the Gallery you will always need to log in, even if you're already logged in on the forum.

Thanks Rae and Linda! I've tried clearing everything and even re-registering. Nothing, still denied. I'm sure it is my computer or something I'm doing. Oh well.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Sometimes when I go to the gallery it tells me to log in and I am already logged in. I just refresh and that seems to do the trick.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Which challenge are you trying to enter? You can post your layout here in the forums without posting it to the gallery. Make sure you photo is less than 350mb or it will not load. click on the photo icon, below where it says to select your file, browse to your photo and select it, then you can hit the preview button to see if it loaded. LMK if you need some help!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.