Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Gallery Posting – Secret Tip….ssshhhh LOL

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

I'm not sure if this is the best place to put this, but here it is! LOL

I figured out the secret to loading your photos to more than one album at the same time. This way you don't end up with your photo showing up multiple times, you don't have to type it multiple times and your comments all show up in each album! No more comments in this album but not the other!

Here is what you do:
      * Choose the album. My example will be Round Robin Challenge
      * Click continue
      * Upload your photo as normal
      * Give it a name, leave a description….yadda yadda
      **Here's the secret: Right below the Description box, there is a field named Keywords. In that field I am going to type in the name of my personal album LisaV
      *Apply changes

Now go take a look! Your photo was uploaded to a challenge album AND your personal album at the same time; yet it only shows up one time in the recently added section….like magic! Now, when a person leaves a comment in one place, it will also show up in the other! MAKE SURE THAT YOU TYPE IN THE KEYWORD ALBUM NAME JUST AS IT IS DISPLAYED!

Give it a try and let me know if you have any problems.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lisa, thanks for the tip!!!! I've been frustrated by that, and have just left my album pretty much empty to avoid duplicate posts.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a saint girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to Krissy of there was a way to do this!!!
          Thank you thank you thank you!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
            Send PM

LOL! So glad I could help.

Snagg1
              Send PM

That's great-I haven't bothered to put anuthing in my album-thanks

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I never did a personal album just because of that!! Thanks Lisa!!

And, if you use a ; after the first keyword you can add another album name as well. Just make sure you type it just like it appears in the drop down box. You can add to several albums at once this way.

And, if you use a ; after the first keyword you can add another album name as well. Just make sure you type it just like it appears in the drop down box. You can add to several albums at once this way.

Thanks, Jan! I did not know this! 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Oh, that is awesome Jan!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OK – Lisa and Jan – you are Savage geniuses.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

OK – Lisa and Jan – you are Savage geniuses.

It's true…we are. LMAO ;)

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Any more hints as I was only able to post to two albums at once even though I used the semi-colon and couldn't post to my personal album unless it was the album I selected in the drop down box. I typed exactly as shown…several times!! with a space, without a space, should there be a space after the ; ?

Snagg1
                        Send PM

Any more hints as I was only able to post to two albums at once even though I used the semi-colon and couldn't post to my personal album unless it was the album I selected in the drop down box. I typed exactly as shown…several times!! with a space, without a space, should there be a space after the ; ?

You were able to do 2 right? I've never done more than two. We'll have to see what Jan says.

Make sure you type in your album name. I use a space after the ;. I did have a problem when I was not typing the correct album name for my personal album. And, sometimes it does not show up right away. refresh or wait a few minutes and it should be there. Let me check on the personal album name. brb.

Ok, to add to your personal album you do not type in the album name as it appears in the drop down. That does not work. You need to type the album keyword that you set up when you created your album. To find your keyword go to my profile, then modify my albums. Then you will see album keyword. You must type that in to the field in order to add to your personal album.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.