This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi Everyone………my latest video is up and running!!!Here it is!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8LA9u6dg2A?hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thanks for showing us more techinques with the gelatos! Your projects are gorgeous!

Thanks Lynne! Love the stamping technique! The marbling with these is fabulous! I will be busting mine out this weekend!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Lynne, love the techniques!!!!!!
        I'll be busting mine out this week and OMG I can't wait!!!!!

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Loved the video. Can't wait to play with my kit. Hopefully this weekend.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Beautiful, especially the one you let run down and marble…WOW!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Lynne these are all awesome, I love the canvas with the saying on it!

Snagg1
                Send PM

Lynne thanks so much for more gelato fun and games! Your videos always make me want to do art. Can't wait to try the gorgeous dripping background!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Thanks sooooo much Ladies……they are just TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Great video Lynne. I watched it late last night. I'm going to play today.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Awesome, Lynn!! I went and bought the red set!! Love em'!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Finally got to watch it today, it was awesome!!!!! Beautiful work,,,

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.