Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Getting into the Christmas Spirit! What YOUR elf name?

This topic contains 28 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Oh my! Krissy and I went to Hobby Lobby today- MAN they have a TON of Christmas stuff. I want to get a small tree and decorate it in gold and black! Anyway, it put me in the decorating spirit, for sure. And, then, someone emailed me this cute little thing a while back, and I thought I'd share it here to get everyone in the Christmas Spirit:

[img:width=404&height=483]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1382825298_16_FT0_elf_name.jpg[/img]

My elf name is Jolly Plum-pants! What's yours?

I am Bubbles Superplum! LOL! Fall is my favorite season, but Christmas is my favorite holiday!!! So, thanks for helping me start to get in the spirit, Rae!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I am bubbles peppermint. Maybe I should reverse it to peppermint bubbles.

I was wondering yesterday if its too early for christmas carols… what do you think?

[img:width=600&height=255]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1382830248_2770_FT223278_screen_shot_2013-10-27_at_10.29.25_am_.png[/img]

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I am Nipper Toe-Bells…I guess if ya girls want you can just call me Nip!

Ahhh. Merry sugar socks. I love it. I Wm spending the day tomorrow making Christmas cards & some gifts. I getting the spirit.

Ginger – oops I mean Merry

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Hi Merry!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Perky Toe-Bells…..so not cool!!!!!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

I wanna be Pinky Pickle Pants…

This is so cute! I am Jingle Sparkley Toes. Of course I don't know the meaning, but I do like the sound. lol

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I am Cookie Pickle-Pants. Sounds more like a stripper name than an elf name, but I like it.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I am Cookie Floppy-Feet. Guess I'd better get those elf shoes out of storage!

I am Kringle Sparkly-Toes ;-)

Snagg1
                      Send PM

jingle peppermint here–I think that would also work as my stripper name in my next life–haha!

Snagg1
                        Send PM

I am Nipper Toe-Bells…I guess if ya girls want you can just call me Nip!

Hilarious! Hey Nip!

craftysprinkles
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

Yeah- some of these names aren't so cute. :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.