Home Forums Scrap Chat Scrappy Spaces Getting my space cleaned up, lol.

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So I used to be one of those artists who cleaned up after every project was completed, never started another project until the first one was completed, kept a clean room, and could totally find everything,

Until about 7 months ago.
      (Hmmm, totally conincides with the birth of baby 4… Go figure, lol.)

But I had had it last week. My running in an out of the room whenever I had a free five minutes to create, never putting anything away, because uh, that would take up the precious five minutes I had to do something in… And then I would never get anything done, lol… Left me with this insane mess.
      [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348922693_970_FT0_image_.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

But I am proud to report, that fret several days of staying up WAY after my babies were asleep (and hubby too)… I have done it! My room is clean! I have carpet, I have a counter space, my computer is unburied, and everything is mostly put away! Now just to go get some more bins to put recent layouts away in since they are all stacked up currently. My own leaning tower of artwork…

Now, anyone want to take any bets on how long I can keep her clean? I gotta tell you, I'm not feeling so confident…

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Here she is… for now!
          [img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1348923791_970_FT176562_room.jpg[/img]

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Great job heidi !!!

Looking good!

Your space is great and it looks fabulous!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

LOL!!! I'm one of those people that has to clean up after every project. If it's a mess I can't work!

Your space looks great!! Lets see… what should we wager…. :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OMG Heidi…. Yep, a counter like that would drive me totally insane too. lol But I can see what you mean about those precious 5 minutes. Love your scraproom!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Nice space, Heidi! I am completely guilty of havin a hoarder's scrap space- much, much worse than yours was, but now I try real hard to keep it clean. Having a baby drastically decreases your time to scrap and clean though. 🙂

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Good job, looking good!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow, great clean-up job. I sort of clean up between layouts – sort of being the operative words, lol!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Way to go Heidi! U are just going to have to come to grips with the reality that those precious moments to scrap are sometimes going to have to be devoted to picking up. Otherwise you end up walking by your room staring forloaly at the mess preventing you from scrapping. And no…I have no experience with this;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Great job, Heidi. I one of those peple who clean up after every project.

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Great job, Heidi. I one of those peple who clean up after every project.

I wish I had enough self-discipline to clean after every project. In all faiess though, I am usually working on at least two, if not four projects at once, so, technically, I'm off the hook! 🙂

Love it Heidi!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.