Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Glad everyone is back

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Off to bed, glad everyone is home, missed you all, the forum was kind of slow without you!! !heart

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Thank you, Maggie. It is (sorta) good to be home. But, glad to catch up with you all on the forums.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Thanks, Maggi!!!!
        Missed you all, too!!!

Missed being on too!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

me too missed you guys 🙂

I've missed everyone! I've been out of the loop for a while. I'm glad you all had fun!

Wow it was quite in the forums without you. I could go through the site very quickly. Glad everyone is back. Miss you and anxious to hear about the fun.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Thanks Kathy. I guess we campers are the biggest blabbermouths on the forum (Take THAT, LisaV & Ang!!! ;D ), except for Sherri, lol.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

And now you know why I am just a swirly predator while all the rest of you are empresses and goddesses.

:p :p :p ;)

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

And now you know why I am just a swirly predator while all the rest of you are empresses and goddesses.

:p :p :p ;)

I'm just a Princess Sherri, but I guess you knew that from camp. LOL!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Yes, it's because you can't hide behind the camera with that evil grin on the forum, lol.
                  Sherri, did you have a good trip back?
                  Misssss you!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Kim LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I have faith in you!!!!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

No worries Peggy, I'm getting there. I'll be a Goddess sooner or later.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Thanks Kathy. I guess we campers are the biggest blabbermouths on the forum (Take THAT, LisaV & Ang!!! ;D ), except for Sherri, lol.

Whoaaa Peggy!!! You went there!!!! This is WAR my friend!!! :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Oh Boy a smack down!!!!!!!
                          [img:width=77&height=74]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1307459277_41_FT96865_club-me-1.gif[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.