Home Forums Scrap Chat Ask the Designers Glimmer glass and glimmer chips

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Ok I must be from the dark ages but how the hec do ya work these things. They are cool but I do not have a clue!!! From the looking glass kit.

hummm??? Not a clue??? Looking glass kit??? Do I have that one??? I'm two kits behind now. Haven't even looked at my May kit, and haven't gotten my June kit. I'm soooooooooo behind. I've been making minis…and they are taking forever!!!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

You can layer the glimmer glass with the matching glimmer chips. They can also be use separately. Ink and mist….lots of fun!

Debbie, the Looking Glass is the June Kit!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

Great tips Ang! I also used the Ranger Nibs and Staz On ink to color my glimmer glass.

You can layer the glimmer glass with the matching glimmer chips. They can also be use separately. Ink and mist….lots of fun!

Debbie, the Looking Glass is the June Kit!!

Thanks Ang…..I haven't gotten my kit yet….It's coming this week.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

You are so gonna love it all Debbie!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

ya bunch of teases give us a peeky 🙂 hehe

Snagg1
              Send PM

So what adhesive do I use?

Snagg1
                Send PM

You can use glue dots; just place them behind the black sections so that they don't show up, or you can use glue that dries clear like Zip Dry or Art Glitter Glue.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I just used hot glue.

Snagg1
                    Send PM

good ideas, thanks. I used spray adhesive on some that were going on a darker background but ruined one when it got too foggy.

Ok thanks ladies!! I will try it all!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.