Home Forums Scrap Chat Product Reviews Glitter Glue

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I posted this on another forum a while back and thought I'd share here too…
    Did you know that Crayola makes an acid free glitter glue? Well, it costs about US $6 for a pack of 9 – at a third of an ounce of glitter per tube. OK… so that's the same total volume as 6 bottles of regular Stickles which costs about US $12 (double!). Now, take your weekly 40% off Michael's coupon (or a decent ToysRus/Wal-Mart sale) and you've got 9 colors of glitter glue for well under $4. Crayola makes different types of glitter glue so make sure you get the pack that is pictured here that says acid-free on it… and save some money! I still love my distress Stickles though, LOL. Here is a visual comparison of S – stickles, DS – distress stickles and C – crayola glitter glue:
    [img:width=600&height=450]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1338923502_1015_FT0_crayolastickles_.jpg[/img]

[img:width=271&height=350]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1338923502_1015_FT0_glitterglue9tubes.jpg[/img]

Thanks, Vicky! I am going to keep an eye out for some of these! I think they will work great to add to my dgds scrapbook stuff!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.