Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Going through scrappy withdraws…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

LOL..Only 3 more days of company..Having a great time, but I miss my scrappy room… and all of my scrappy sistas! 🙂

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We'll be here when you get back…. 🙂

we're not going anywhere!!!

Yep, we're all here! Have fun with the company. Not getting any scrapping done at my house either.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I definitely can relate as I went for 12 days without scrapping!! But I'm scrapping today, that is if I get off this 'puter!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

We're right here waiting for ya 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes indeed!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.