Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Good bad and all kinds of news!!!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

So I haven't really posted on swirly doos in a long time!! Don't worry I didn't forget about all of you!!! Well today was the first day of school for me!! Im transferring into the bachelor program for le cordon bleu!! Last Friday i had to get an MRI from the accident because Im still not all the way better like I should be… So they sent me just to see what it could be.. I have a bulging disk in my neck which is the result of the whiplash i got in the accident… Good news is Its not too serious and i don't need surgery i just have another round of physical therapy… Other than that work is going terrific!! They absolutely love me at the hotel!!! They are very trusting with me and basically leave me to be the boss when the big guys aren't there!! (I smell a promotion soon) ;)… Hope everyone is doing good!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Sorry to hear about the bulging disk, but I'm glad they can treat it with physical therapy! Sounds like things are going great at work and school, though! That's Awesome!

So glad to hear that your disk can be helped with therapy and no surgery!!! That's really good news. Also glad to hear that you are going on with your education and that you are doing so well at work. I know your Mom and Dad are very proud of you!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

So glad to hear that things are looking up for you. Happy that your neck problem doesn't require surgery

Snagg1
          Send PM

Glad to hear things are going well for you. Hope your injury heals quickly. Hope the promotion works out.

I'm so sorry to hear that you still are in pain Gabbie. I hope that therapy will work wonders. So happy to hear that work goes awesome for you. Keep us posted on the promotion.

Awesome news Gabbie!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Glad to hear your neck doesn't require surgery!!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Gabbi, that IS good news!!!!
              I do hope the the PT works quickly and you'll be pain free.
              Meanwhile, WHOOOOOOT!!!!!!!! on the rest of your post, how totally awesome!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Gabbie, so glad that you are enjoying your work and school. I hope there is a promotion in store for you. I hear how hard you are working.

Sorry about the bulging disk. Praying that the therapy works.

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Hi, Gabbie! Glad that you don't have to have surgery! It's nice to hear that things at work and school are going so well- congrats!

Congrats on all the good news. Hope your neck starts feeling better soon.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Awesome news about the job….hopefully your neck will get better with therapy….Way to Go Gabbie!!!!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Glad you don't have to have surgery, hopefully with the physio the pain will go away and congrats on all the good work your doing at your job!

congrats and good luck!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.