Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff good camera for videos

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I'm playing around with the idea of filming some of my projects….and I wanted to know for those of you that video, what ya'll use and what seems to work best for filming projects….Obviously, I don't need anything too high tech or crazy, but a reasonable camera….I've looked at a few online…but still not sure what I want yet …..

any suggestions?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I use my iPhone, it works rather well. You can buy an inexpensive tripod to hold the iPhone while you are filming.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Maggie, do you edit your photos at all?

I've thought about using my phone, it's a Galaxy5, but I wasn't sure….I'm really leaning towards Sony HDR-CX240

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Yes I do. I use Photoshop Premiere to edit my videos. I think alot of people use a free Microsoft program but it was giving me fits.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.